I like to talk about technology, influence, and politics. I’ve run workshops on social media data analysis, taught crash courses on politics and voting, and presented research to both academic and non-academic audiences.
Some of my favorite things to talk about:
- How to build community and influence on social media;
- Journalism, citizen engagement and technology;
- Interacting with bots and other automated accounts online;
- How to communicate in a digital media environment (in particular as it relates to political and policy engagement);
- The human aspect of digital (and sometimes big) data.
Interested? Let’s chat.
- Ottawa Civic Tech, Nov. 1, 2016
- Walrus Talks National Tour, Winnipeg, March 17, 2017